Telstra Calling Cards - Phone Cards
Features and Benefits
- Ease of use in payphones - insert into Telstra Payphone in direction of arrow with gold chip facing up and dial. No PIN numbers or access numbers are required
- Pre-paid convenience-no need to carry coins to call from a Telstra Payphone
- Can be used for local, national long distance or international calls, as well as calls to mobiles
- Can use Telstra Phonecard Australia-wide
- Can be purchased in denominations of $5, $10, $20
- Telstra Phonecards are ideal for parents to give to their children so they can always ring home
- Phonecards are handy for everyone to keep in their wallet 'just in case' they need to use a Telstra Payphone.
| Customer Service
Telstra Phonecard Customer Service Centre is available 24 hours / 7 days a week on FREECALL 1800 676 638*
- Please note we do not replace expired stock.
- The retailer does not exchange an expired card.
- The customer returns faulty cards directly to Telstra with a 'Request for Exchange of a Phonecard' form.
- Exchange forms should be available from the retailer.
- Telstra pays for the postage both ways; therefore there is no charge to the customer.
Want to view pricing or open an account?
Click Here to send an enquiry email, or call us on 1300 785 506